2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShip Street, Frodsham
Sold STC £60,000
- SUMMER SALE REDUCED from Guide Price £65,000 - £75,000 NOW £60,000 - £80,000
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Two bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Gardens To Front & Rear
SUMMER SALE Guide Price WAS £ £65,000-£75,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE - £60,000 - £80,000
50% shared ownership property with potential to purchase 100% upon completion. No Chain on this two double bedroom semi detached home with enclosed well kept garden. Parking to the front and cul de sac location.
SUMMER SALE Guide Price - £60,000 - £80,000
50% shared ownership property with potential to purchase 100% upon completion.
On the quiet culd de sac location of ship street is this two double bed semi detached home that has been weel kept and presented by current owner and ready for someone to simply walk in and enjoy. Internally there is entrance hall with doors to kitchen/diner and living room. Upstairs we have two double bedrooms and a shower room. Externally there are attractive gardens to the front and rear and a driveway to the side of the property.
This property is well positioned for access to the local amenities including shops, schools and eateries. Great transport links include motorway, trains and busses. A must see, call us now to arrange your viewing on 01928 732626.
PVC double glazed door and PVC double window to the front elevation, radiator, stairs leading to First Floor, doors to Kitchen and Lounge.
Lounge 9' 6" x 15' 8" ( 2.90m x 4.78m )
PVC double glazed sliding doors to the rear garden, under stair cupboard, radiator and gas fire.
Kitchen 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, PVC double glazed door to the side elevation, wall and base units with work surface over with stainless steel and single drainer with mixer tap over. Space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and electric oven, radiator and water meter.
Loft hatch, airing cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 15' 9" into recess ( 2.90m x 4.80m into recess )
Two PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.77m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bathroom (wet Room)
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, part tiled walls, low level w.c. pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, electric shower.
Driveway to the side of the property, grassed area.
Patio, lawned area, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59274767.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.