3 bedroom town house for saleGirton Way, Mickleover, Derby
Sold STC £175,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Sought after location
- Three storeys
- En-suite to master
- Dressing area
- Allocated parking spaces
- Well maintained
NO UPWARD CHAIN. Positioned at the end of a private cul-de-sac close to Derby City hospital, is this well presented three storey townhouse, offering spacious living accomodation throughout, and within easy reach to local amenities and bus routes.
With entrance door to front, radiator and stairs to first floor landing
With low level W.C., wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and door opening to:
Kitchen/diner 14' 6" x 9' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for dining table, double glazed window to the rear and french style doors giving access to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the front, useful storage area and stairs to second floor landing.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, partly tiled walls, obscure double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With doors to:
Master Suite 13' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.38m )
Spacious Bedroom with double glazed window to the front, radiator and opens to the Dressing Area (8' 1" x 9'6" (2.46m x 2.90m )) With built in cupboard housing hot water boiler and velux style window to the rear and access to:
With double glazed window to the rear, low level W.C., wash hand basin and enclosed shower cubicle.
To the front of the property are two allocated parking spaces, to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to the gate, giving access to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59285357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR103936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.