2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapel Road, Ford
- A TRULY UNSPOILT LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH SPACIOUS BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZED ROOMS
- DELIGHTFUL SOUTH EAST FACING GARDENS
- Potential to extend subject to planning
An enchanting grade II listed wychert semi-detached thatched cottage in a truly unspoilt village location. The cottage is set in a quiet country home with no modern buildings in sight and so the outlook must be just about the same as when it was originally built in the eighteenth century. This is a very easy cottage to love as there don't seem to be any down sides. Good sized rooms, great decorative order with Farrow & Ball colours throughout, an upstairs bathroom, the list goes on. The sitting room is a lovely size and the inglenook fireplace has the original bread oven with the hearth below. The owners haven’t tried it but you could probably still bake in it. The study is cosy and quaint and the kitchen delivers modern convenience traditionally packaged in a timeless design. The main bedroom is a great size and the other bedroom can also take a double bed. The first floor bathroom, a welcome feature in any period cottage, is well appointed with a roll top bath and a separate shower cubicle. Outside the gardens are delightful, there is a picket fence to the front and the rear gardens which face south east are a riot of colour with raised beds edged with railway sleepers packed with old English varieties. The paved terrace is the perfect spot in which to enjoy a summer evening. There is parking to be had just next to the cottage. The location, gardens and character of this village home are unparalleled.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6729780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamnett Hayward, Buckinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.