3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeanfield Avenue, CORBY
- REDUCED FROM £140,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Spacious Lounge
- Separate Dining/Utility Room
- Outline Planning Permission For Off Road Parking
- No Chain
- Popular Beanfield Area
Situated in the popular Beanfield area and offered to the market with no upward chain is this extended three bedroom semi-detached home offering the potential for off road parking*.
The accommodation features an entrance hall open plan into a potential dining/utility room with an archway to the kitchen, spacious lounge with French doors into the conservatory, which also features French doors into the garden. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there are low maintenance front and rear gardens with an enclosed courtyard to the side. *The vendor has advised that outline planning permission has been granted for off road parking to the front of the property. Offered to the market with no upward chain, this property would be an ideal family home! Call today to find out more!
Entry via a double glazed door with obscure pane to the front aspect, features include an obscure double glazed window to the front and side aspects, an open entrance to the dining/utility area, door to the lounge and staircase to the first floor landing.
Dining / Utility Area
This area features an archway into the kitchen, two wall mounted radiators, an open under stairs storage area and a double glazed door with obscure panes to the side aspect.
Lounge 19' 6" x 10' 4" max ( 5.94m x 3.15m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed French doors into the conservatory, two wall mounted radiators and a gas feature fireplace with a tiled hearth.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wooden wall and base units, a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with roll top work surfaces over and partial complimentary tiling. Further features include space for a cooker with a cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, a wall mounted Worcester central heating boiler and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.79m )
Of brick construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, wall mounted radiator and double glazed French doors to the side aspect into the garden.
Staircase rising from the entrance hall, features include loft access, an airing cupboard housing the water cylinder and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max into wardrobe x 10' 4" max ( 3.78m max into wardrobe x 3.15m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator, fitted double wardrobes and an open inbuilt wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 7' max ( 3.18m max x 2.13m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and an open inbuilt wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.30m max x 2.29m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc with partial complimentary tiling. Further features include a wall mounted heated towel rail, coving to the ceiling and a double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect.
To the front is a low maintenance gravelled garden with a flower/shrub feature and fully enclosed by low level feature brick walling and timber panel fencing with gated access to the front and gated access to the side and rear gardens. To the side of the property is an enclosed courtyard with gated access to the front and rear gardens.
Predominantly block paved low maintenance garden featuring a patio area, a small lawned area, hard standing area for several sheds/workshops, with shrubs to the border, fully enclosed by timber panel fencing with gated access to the front of the property.
Although there is currently no off road parking with the property, the vendor has advised there is outline planning permission for off road parking to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59289053.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.