3 bedroom town house for saleCauseway Side, Linthwaite, Huddersfield
Sold STC £135,000
- GUIDE PRICE £135,000-£140,000
- 3 Storey Town House
- Spacious Rooms
- Conveniently located to local schools
- Gardens to front and rear
GUIDE PRICE £135,000-£140,000 We are delighted to bring to the market this spacious three storey town house property offering spacious rooms throughout, situated in the sought after village of Linthwaite.
We are delighted to bring to the market this spacious three storey town house property offering spacious rooms throughout, situated in the sought after village of Linthwaite. Offered to the market with no onward chain this property is conveniently located with access to local schools and Huddersfield Town Centre. The accommodation is situated over three floors, there is a kitchen with doors leading to the rear garden, a reception room which could be utilised as dining area and an area which can be used as a study on the lower ground. On the first floor there is one bedroom, living area and the main bathroom. This property also benefits from a separate w.c. This property must be viewed to really appreciate how spacious it really is.
Entering through a double glazed door leading to the kitchen and reception room. Having a radiator, telephone point and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 7' 5" ( 4.50m x 2.26m )
Being fully fitted with wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer and splashback tiling. There is a gas oven and hob with cooker hood over. This room also houses the central heating boiler, a radiator and has plumbing for a washing machine. There is a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation allowing plenty of natural light and a patio door leading out onto the rear garden.
Dining Area 8' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.54m )
The dining room has access into the kitchen and study.
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation this room would be ideal as a study.
Stairs from the first floor landing leading to the bedrooms and WC on the second floor. This landing has two radiators and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 14' 2" + bay window x 11' 4" ( 4.32m + bay window x 3.45m )
A spacious room with stairs leading to the bedrooms and a gas fire there is also a radiator, and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Being partly tiled and having a uPVC double glazed frosted window, a radiator, extractor fan, shaver point and 3 piece bathroom suite consisting of a wash hand basin, bath and over head shower and w.c.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the first floor landing to the second floor accommodation.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 2" into recess ( 2.82m x 2.18m into recess )
This bedroom overlooking the rear garden has a radiator, T.V and telephone point and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 1" + recess x 11' 4" ( 4.29m + recess x 3.45m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation a radiator and TV and telephone aerial. this spacious room also benefits from a built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.84m )
This double bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Having a radiator, extractor fan, wash hand basin and a wc.
To the front elevation there is a small lawned area with a drive way for upto two cars. To the rear of the house there is a three tiered garden one tier being patio and two being decked with a seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59291063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.