2 bedroom house for saleWesley Road, Cherry Willingham, Lincolnshire
- Development of 2 and 4 bedroom homes
- 41 Wesley Road
- Cherry Tree Homes (UK) Ltd
- High specification
- Gardens and allocated parking
- EPC Energy Rating = to follow
Currently under construction, a development of two and four bedroom homes constructed to a very high standard by family run local builder Cherry Tree Homes (UK) Ltd. The properties are designed and built to be extremely energy efficient and hence have low running costs. Cherry Tree Homes employ their own contractors to ensure consistently high standards of build quality. The two bedroom properties are laid out over two floors and comprise, to the ground floor, Open Plan Living/Dining Area and Kitchen with Cloaks Room off. To the first floor there are two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom. The four bedroom properties are laid out over three floors and comprise, to the ground floor, Entrance Hall, Open Plan Living/Dining Area and Kitchen with Cloaks Room off. To the first floor there are two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom, and to the second floor two further Double Bedrooms and Bathroom. Each property has a rear garden and an allocated parking space. Government "Help to Buy" Scheme available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26164245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.