1 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenhill Bank Road, New Mill, Holmfirth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented One Bedroom Cottage
- Good Quality fixtures & Fittings Throughout
- Village Location, Superb Views
- Off Road Parking & Hanging Rights
- Would Suit First Time Buyers, Investors Or Those Downsizing
PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT IS THIS SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY, LOCATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF NEW MILL WITH FABULOUS FAR REACHING VIEWS. OFFERED FOR SALE WITH THE BENEFIT OF VACANT POSSESSION & INCLUDED IN THE SALE ARE THE WHITE GOODS.
The property is situated in New Mill village, close to Holmfirth with all the amenities they have to offer. It has good bus routes and excellent road networks giving access to Huddersfield, Barnsley and Sheffield.
Ideally suited to first time buyers, those looking to downsize or buy to let investors. This well presented one bedroom mid terrace property has spacious accommodation presented over two floors with an attic room.
Briefly comprising entrance hallway, a living dining kitchen to the ground floor and a bedroom and bathroom to the first floor and an attic room. The property benefits from a useful cellar with space and plumbing for utilities. It has a share of a communal parking area and hanging rights to the far end of the terrace.
With laminate flooring, a radiator and a carpeted staircases rising to the first floor. A door leads in to the dining kitchen.
Living Dining Kitchen 16' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.48m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, a cooker with extractor fan and hood. There is a fridge and a freezer.
The room has part tiled walls, laminate flooring, a radiator, a complementary electric fire and a double glazed window to the front elevation. There is plenty of space for a dining table and chairs. A door leads to the cellar.
Stone steps lead down to the cellar which has electricity, plumbing for a washing machine and a window to the front.
With doors to the bathroom and to the lounge.
A well presented bathroom fitted with a modern suite comprising bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC.
The room has part tiled walls, laminate flooring, a radiator, a fitted cupboard housing the combi-boiler and an opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lounge 15' 4" max in to stair recess x 10' 6" ( 4.67m max in to stair recess x 3.20m )
A tastefully presented and newly decorated room. The room is carpeted and has a radiator and two double glazed windows to the front elevation, affording wonderful far reaching views over New Mill and the valley beyond. A wooden staircase rises to the second floor.
Bedroom 14' 9" x 12' max into eaves ( 4.50m x 3.66m max into eaves )
Restricted head height.
A beautifully presented carpeted double bedroom with generous under eaves storage, a radiator and a Velux window.
The property benefits from a share of a parking area on hanging ground to the far end of the terrace.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn left on to Station Road. Continue in to New Mill. Just before the New Mill crossroads turn right on to Greenhill Bank Road, where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59293214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.