1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Catherines Road, Grantham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- McCarthy & Stone Over 60's Development
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Lounge/Diner & Wet Room
- Use of a Wide Range of Facilities & Roof Top Sun Terrace
- Balcony View
*RETIREMENT LIVING AT ITS BEST - SUPERB APARTMENT FOR THE OVER 60'S* This one bedroom apartment is set in a popular retirement complex which offers a range of activities and facilities including tea parties, gardens, sun terrace and lounge all of which are communal for all residents.
FANTASTIC PRICE £115,000! *RETIREMENT LIVING AT ITS BEST* This apartment has been exclusively designed for the over 60's and is set on the delightful development of McCarthy & Stone, located within the welcoming town of Grantham. With balconies and a roof top sun terrace to name a couple of luxeries, Martin Court has a wide range of facilities to ensure that you feel right at home. The apartment briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, one bedroom and wet room.
Having a front door and airing cupboard with access to consumer unit.
Lounge / Diner 18' 7" x 10' 7" ( 5.66m x 3.23m )
Having a uPVC double glazed door to a Juliet Balcony, electric fire with mantle piece surround, electric heater, television point and telephone point.
(Irregular shape). Fitted with modern low and eye level units with drawers and roll top work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. There is an electric hob and oven with extractor hood above, integral fridge freezer and tiled flooring. There is also a uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 13' 1" into wardrobe x 9' 8" ( 3.99m into wardrobe x 2.95m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window, electric heater, television point and fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes.
Fitted with a shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit and WC. There is fully tiled walls, extractor fan and electric heater.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59294939.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.