4 bedroom terraced house for saleWalpole Road, Huddersfield
- GUIDE PRICE £90000 - £100000
- Views to Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Three Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Garden to Front and Rear
- Convenient for Town Centre Access
**Guide Price £90,000-£100,000 *** A family home offering Three spacious double bedrooms, front and rear garden with convenient access to Huddersfield Town Centre and local amenities.
Boasting gardens to front and rear with views over Dyclough School fields.This four bedroom mid terrace is an opportunity not to be missed. With convenient access to Huddersfield town centre and local amenities, the property provides ample space for family buyers and property investors alike. The property comprises of lounge, kitchen, four bedrooms three of which are spacious double bedrooms and a single bedroom. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Enter the property via the front door and into the entrance hall which has an alarm system, radiator, understairs storage cupboard and a staircase leading up to the first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 9" into recess x 14' 2" plus bay ( 4.80m into recess x 4.32m plus bay )
A spacious living room having laminate flooring, a TV aerial point, radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 7' 9" ( 4.90m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over, a stainless steel sink and drainer and splashback tiling. There is a point for a gas cooker, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. The boiler is housed here and there is also a radiator, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a door leading out to the rear garden.
Being partly tiled and fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with overhead shower, low flush WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. There is also an extractor fan, radiator and a frosted uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which has loft access as well as access to the first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
Being of neutral decor and having a newly fitted carpet, this room also has a telephone and TV aerial point, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 9' 9" max ( 3.66m max x 2.97m max )
Having a useful storage cupboard, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation which overlooks the garden and school playing field.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 5" to robes inc bulkhead ( 3.07m x 2.87m to robes inc bulkhead )
A third spacious double bedroom having the added benefit of built in wardrobes. There is also a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.18m )
Also benefitting from a newly fitted carpet this room also has a radiator and a double glazed window giving views over the garden and school playing field.
Being fitted with a wash hand basin and a low flush WC, there is also a radiator and a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with a pathway leading to the front door. This is accessed by a communal pathway.
To the rear is a fully enclosed laid to lawn garden with a paved pathway down the middle. There is also a shed and useful outhouse storage. The rear garden has an open aspect over the adjoining school playing fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59297273.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.