5 bedroom end of terrace house for salePinder View, Leeds
Sold STC £145,000
- Extended End Terraced Property
- Five Bedrooms
- Lounge with Dining Area & Kitchen
- Good Sized Gardens
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Location
- Viewing is Essential!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this EXTENDED end terraced property which offers well presented living accommodation and benefits from FIVE BEDROOMS, GOOD SIZED GARDENS and a GARAGE to the rear of the property. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment...
Offered for sale is this extended end terraced property which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge with dining area, kitchen, utility room, five bedrooms and a house bathroom with a modern white three piece suite. Externally are good sized gardens to the front and rear. There is a garage to the rear of the property and on street parking to the front. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
A spacious hallway with a front UPVC entrance door and a central heating radiator.
Lounge/ Dining 25' 1" x 11' 10" max ( 7.65m x 3.61m max )
A good sized lounge with telephone and television points, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator, dining area and windows to the front and rear elevations.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.72m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, a central heating radiator, a door providing access to the side and a window to the rear elevation.
En-Suite 6' 10" x 5' 1" ( 2.08m x 1.55m )
Having plumbing for shower but currently has no fittings. A sink, W.C and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 5" max by side of wardrobe ( 3.76m x 3.18m max by side of wardrobe )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator, television point and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.98m )
Having a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.07m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator, television point and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Five 14' 10" x 7' 4" into eaves ( 4.52m x 2.24m into eaves )
Having a central heating radiator, television point, eaves storage and a velux window to the front elevation.
A modern white three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a good sized garden to the front of the property with fenced boundaries, a lawned area, pebbled area and steps leading to the front entrance door.
There is a paved area to the side of the property, leading to the rear garden.
To the rear is a generous garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries. There is a gate providing access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59297294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.