2 bedroom park home for saleVinnetrow Road, Runcton, Chichester
- Detached Luxury Log Cabin
- Approx. 26 Year Lease
- Stunning Lakeside Position
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area & Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower & Walk-In Wardrobes
- Second Bedroom With Walk-In Wardrobes
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
Call us today to book you appointment to view this detached, luxury log cabin which has 2 beds with walk-in wardrobes. With residency for 50 weeks of the year, it could be an ideal rental, a weekend fishing retreat or the perfect UK base for residents who spend much of their time abroad.
Do not miss your fantastic opportunity to purchase this detached, luxury log cabin situated within the popular lakeside development close to beautiful Chichester. Features include an open plan dining/living room/kitchen with vaulted ceiling which opens up through French doors onto decking which is the perfect space for BBQ's & alfresco dining whilst enjoying the beautiful views across the stunning lake. The log cabin has 2 double bedrooms, the master has an en-suite shower room and both have walk-in wardrobes. The property also has a bathroom. In addition there is gas central heating, double glazing & parking for approx. three vehicles. This development offers residency for 50 weeks of the year so residents need to have an alternative address for the remaining 2 weeks. Also residents need to have an alternative address for post. Offered with approximately 26 years remaining on the lease, this property could make an ideal rental investment, a weekend fishing retreat or the perfect UK base for residents who spend much of their time abroad.
Dining/living Room/kitchen 24' 6" x 19' 6" ( 7.47m x 5.94m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Double glazed French doors onto the decking and further double glazed door from side. Four radiators, TV point and storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces. Integrated electric double oven, microwave, gas hob, cooker hood and washing machine and dishwasher. Space for tall standing fridge/freezer, inset ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to side and lino floor.
Radiator and doors to bed 1, 2 and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point, two loft storage cupboards and door to a walk-in wardrobe.
En-Suite Shower Room
Frosted, double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, WC, extractor fan, radiator and lino floor.
Walk-In Wardrobe 5' 6" x 4' 6" ( 1.68m x 1.37m )
Wall mounted heater, shelf with hanging rail, cupboards and drawers.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point and door to a walk-in wardrobe.
Frosted double glazed window to side, bath with mixer tap, shower and shower screen, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, WC, extractor fan and lino flooring.
Decking with balustrades & spindles to side & rear. The decking is accessed by gated steps from the front and side. It is the perfect space for BBQ's & alfresco dining whilst enjoying the beautiful views across the stunning lake or fishing (Providing the correct fishing license is obtained)
Off Road Parking
There is parking for approximately three vehicles.
A private paved patio area right on the lake can be found to the rear of the property. This space has also been used for fishing in the past (Providing the correct fishing license is obtained)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.