4 bedroom detached house for saleWheatley Road, Clayworth, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £360,000 - £370,000 for 6 weeks only
- FOUR BEDROOM detached CANALSIDE COTTAGE
- Stunning village location
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, Jack and Jill ensuite
- Two driveways, garage
- Electric Central Heating
**Guide price £360,000 - £370,000** WATCH THE NARROW BOATS GO BY from this CANALSIDE cottage in the heart of the desirable village of Clayworth. COMMUTE TO LONDON IN JUST 1HR 25 MINUTES, Close to the A1 and Robin Hood airport. SUPERB LOCAL SCHOOLS.
A rare opportunity has occurred to purchase this beautiful four bedroom detached canalside cottage positioned adjacent to the Retford and Worksop boating club in the heart of the desirable village of Clayworth. The current owners have loved their time at ''The Smithy'' sitting on a summers evening watching the narrow boats go by.
The village itself has two lovely pubs, a church and is situated just 6.7 miles from the Georgian market town of Retford which offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 8 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 12 miles.
This stunning property must be viewed in order to be fully appreciated.
With neutral decor, tiled flooring, double glazed window and an electric panel heater.
Ground floor bathroom
Three piece suite including a corner bathtub and a double glazed window.
Lounge 20' 2" max x 13' 9" max ( 6.15m max x 4.19m max )
An inglenook style fireplace with reclaimed bricks and stone with a multifuel stove inset. Two double glazed windows, two electric panel heaters, beamed ceiling and a door to the garage.
Dining Room 17' 7" x 12' ( 5.36m x 3.66m )
(Irregular shaped room) Wood block effect flooring, double glazed bow window, beamed ceiling, storage cupboard, an electric panel heater and a feature brick surround fireplace with a solid fuel stove inset.
Kitchen 14' 2" to mid point x 7' 1" ( 4.32m to mid point x 2.16m )
(Irregular shaped room) A fitted kitchen with a range of mahogany finish wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated fridge and dishwasher, integrated electric oven and induction hob, beamed ceiling, an electric panel heater and a double glazed window.
Double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" to mid point x 17' 7" max to corner of wardrobe ( 3.76m to mid point x 5.36m max to corner of wardrobe )
(Irregular shaped room) Fitted wardrobes, electric panel heater and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 14' 5" max x 12' 3" to mid point ( 4.39m max x 3.73m to mid point )
Double glazed window, neutral decor and an electric panel heater
Jack And Jill
Corner shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 3 14' max x 7' 5" to mid point ( 4.27m max x 2.26m to mid point )
Double glazed window and an electric panel heater
Bedroom 4/ Office 19' 3" to mid point x 7' 4" ( 5.87m to mid point x 2.24m )
(Irregular shaped room) Two double glazed windows, beamed ceiling, an electric panel heater and an airing cupboard.
To the front of the property is a cottage garden, to the side is a lawned garden with plant and shrubs. To the rear is a raised patio area with planted shrub borders.
There is a side driveway with parking for two cars, to the other side is a further drive which leads to the garage and a raised terrace.
Garage/ Storeroom 17' 5" max inc storage x 20' 6" max ( 5.31m max inc storage x 6.25m max )
Of generous proportions and with potential to develop (subject to relevant planning) With power, light, storage, a stable door and double doors to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59319524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.