5 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH SUTTON
Sold STC £1,450,000
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Entrance hall with coats cupboard and original wood flooring
- Downstairs cloakroom with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and ceramic tiled floor
- Kitchen/breakfast room with cupboards to high and low level incorporating Britannia electric double oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor
- Utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, side aspect door
- Rear reception room with bay windows with tiled window ledge, feature fireplace with working wood burner and marble surround, patio doors leading to small sun room,
- Front dining room with front aspect bay window having tiled window ledge and original wood flooring
- Study/office with front and side aspect windows with tiled window ledge
- First floor landing with side aspect window with tiled window ledge, airing cupboard and loft hatch
- The master bedroom is generously proportioned having a separate dressing area with built-in wardrobes to either side and a dressing table. This bedroom also benefits from an en-suite bathroom i...
Located on one of South Sutton's finest roads, a substantial 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached house offering generous room proportions and a balance of accommodation ideal for the growing family, conveniently situated for local schools, shops and transport links, a wonderful home that should be viewed without delay.
- 12' 7'' x 10' 4''
- 7' 10'' x 5' 1''
REAR RECEPTION ROOM
- 27' x 15' 8''
FRONT DINING ROOM
- 14' 11'' x 13' 1''
- 15' x 9'
17' 10'' x 13' 1''
- 9' 1'' x 8' 4''
- 35' 3'' x 3' 1''
- 17' 1'' x 12' 11''
- 9' x 8' 8''
- 9' x 3' 10''
- 14' 9'' x 11' 11''
- 11' x 6'
- 22' 3'' x 9' 9''
- 13' 4'' x 11' 7''
- 12' 2'' x 11' 5''
- 8' 11'' x 7' 6''
- 74' x 42'
IN-OUT CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY
GARAGE (USED AS GAMES ROOM)
- 137' x 74'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59321618.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6231612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.