5 bedroom terraced house for saleHandsworth Wood Road, Handsworth Wood, Birmingham
- Traditional Victorian terraced family home
- Set over 3 storeys
- 5 Bedrooms & 3 reception rooms
- Ground floor WC and cellar to the basement
- Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer
- Front & rear gardens
- Sought after location of Handsworth Wood
Call to book your viewing. A traditional Victorian terraced family home, which is set over 3 storeys, with 5 double bedrooms & 3 reception rooms. Ground floor WC & cellar to the basement, L shaped kitchen, front & rear gardens & situated in a sought after location.
Shipways are pleased to offer for sale this traditional Victorian terraced family home, which is set over 3 storeys, comprising of 5 double bedrooms & 3 reception rooms. There is a ground floor WC and cellar to the basement, as well as an L shaped kitchen. The property also features front & rear gardens and is situated in the popular sought after location of Handsworth Wood. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation and space on offer.
Stairs to1st floor accommodation and doors radiating off to:-
Providing storage space and original tiled floor.
Door to external alleyway, power and lighting, gas meter and electric meter.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.90m max x 4.39m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, period style gas fireplace, picture rails, coving to ceiling, radiator, door to:- dining room and a further door to hallway.
Dining Room 13' 1" max x 14' 9" max ( 3.99m max x 4.50m max )
Double glazed window to rear, picture rails, coving to ceiling, radiator and doors to:- lounge and hallway.
Breakfast Room 12' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to side, shelving, radiator, laminate flooring and doors to hallway and kitchen.
L Shaped Kitchen 12' 2" 6' 6" + x 5' 5" 6' ( 3.71m 6' 6" + x 1.65m 6' )
Double glazed windows to front and side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, part tiling to walls, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer and Range Master gas cooker with 2 ovens and grill and 6 gas hob rings, Range Master stainless steel cooker hood above, door to:- downstairs WC.
Double glazed window to side, low level WC, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 1st Floor 21' 6" max x 12' 3" ( 6.55m max x 3.73m )
3 x double glazed windows to front, wall mounted fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Two 1st Floor 12' 2" x 14' 9" max ( 3.71m x 4.50m max )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 1st Floor 12' 5" x 13' 8" min ( 3.78m x 4.17m min )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.92m )
Two double glazed windows to side a five piece bathroom suite comprising of:- bath with mixer taps over, shower cubicle with mains shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, bidet, full tiling to walls, heated towel rail radiator, airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and a range of wall mounted storage cupboards.
Landing 2nd Floor
Double glazed skylight window to rear, curtain to store area and doors to:- Bedroom 4 and Bedroom 5
Bedroom Four 12' 9" max x 14' 11" max ( 3.89m max x 4.55m max )
Double glazed dormer window to front, built in wardrobes with sliding doors and radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 10" max x 14' 8" max ( 2.69m max x 4.47m max )
Double glazed skylight window to rear, fire escape hatch and radiator.
Paved patio area, brick built outhouse for storage, gate to side giving access to alleyway to front of property, lawn area, fenced to all boundaries and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59322890.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.