3 bedroom terraced house for saleRoman Street, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £350,000
- Impressive Entrance Hall
- Two Reception Rooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Newly Installed Upstairs Bathroom
- Approx 60' Rear Garden
- NO UPWARD CHAIN......
Situated within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre is this beautifully presented three bedroom character property which has been updated by the current vendors. The property benefits from two reception rooms, recently installed first floor bathroom and a landscaped rear garden.
This beautifully presented three bedroom character property boasts two reception rooms, a recently installed bathroom and landscaped rear garden situated in this residential location just off Duke Street and within walking distance to Hoddesdon Town Centre. An internal viewing of this property is strongly recommended.
Main upvc double glazed front entrance door leading to:
Impressive Entrance Hall
With stairs leading to first floor, radiator, laminate wood flooring, door to larder/storage cupboard with window to side and doors leading to lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 11' into chimney breast ( 4.09m max x 3.35m into chimney breast )
Feature double glazed window to front aspect, power points, TV point, radiator, feature open fireplace with surround and hearth.
Dining Room 12' 7" max x 8' 3" into chimney breast ( 3.84m max x 2.51m into chimney breast )
Feature window to rear aspect, power points, feature fireplace with surround.
Refitted Kitchen 15' 5" x 9' 3" ( 4.70m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a range of work tops with drawers and cupboard under, ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted gas boiler, feature fireplace with mantle and surround, laminate wood flooring, spot lighting, power points, two feature windows to side aspect and upvc double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Loor Landing
Feature window to side aspect, feature alcove, loft access, storage cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 4" into chimney breast x 13' 1" max ( 4.37m into chimney breast x 3.99m max )
Feature double glazed window to front aspect, laminate wood flooring, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.46m )
Feature sash window to side aspect, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 9' 2" narrowing to 8' ( 2.90m x 2.79m narrowing to 2.44m )
Feature timber sash window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.
Newly Installed Bathroom
(To be completed) A three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower unit above, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, part tiled walls, tiled floor and spotlighting.
With pathway leading to front door, picket fence and shingled area.
Measuring approximately 60ft and being landscaped with patio area and remainder laid to lawn. Fenced boundaries, outside storage shed, outside WC, outside water tap and rear gated pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59322893.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.