4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEmbry Close, Stanmore
Guide Price £1,250,000
- STUNNING DETACHED BUNGALOW
- OVER 2,100 SQ FT ON A SUBSTANTIAL PLOT
- 4 BEDROOMS + 2 BATHROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- REFURBISHED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- PARKING FOR NUMEROUS CARS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- EXQUISITE GARDENS TO BACK AND SIDE OF PROPERTY
- LOVELY CUL DE SAC LOCATION
Occupying a substantial plot in this stunning detached bungalow in a lovely cul de sac location which is adjacent to Bentley Priory. Completely refurbished to an exceptional standard, this luxurious home offers over 2,100 square feet of accommodation and has the possibility to extend to both sides and rear of property STPP. There is an exquisite garden to back and side of property with incredible views. The property offers flexible accommodation with 4 bedrooms, 2 on the ground floor, one of which is currently used as a TV room and 2 bedrooms on the first floor including the Master Bedroom with views directly out onto the rear garden and an en suite bathroom. There ground floor offers a wonderful space for entertaining with solid oak flooring and comprises a large reception room opening onto the dining room with floor to ceiling windows and double doors leading out onto the garden. There is an elegant modern fitted integrated kitchen breakfast room with marble flooring and direct access to both the rear and side patios. There is a separate utility room, integrated garage and off street parking for numerous cars. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a stunning home in a highly sought after location.
Please contact sole agents Stones Residential for more information 020 8954 0045
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59325584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26247781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stones Residential, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.