3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePaganel Close, Minehead
- Popular Residential Area
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating - Double Glazing
- 28ft Lounge/Dining Room - Front & Rear Gardens
- Fantastic Far Reaching Coastal & Countryside Views
Offers Invited. Located within a popular residential area on the outskirts of Minehead is this detached three bedroom bungalow enjoying fantastic far reaching coastal & countryside views. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, front & rear gardens, garage.
Located within a popular residential area on the outskirts of Minehead is this detached three bedroom bungalow enjoying fantastic far reaching coastal & countryside views. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, front & rear gardens, garage. Internal inspection is a must!
With radiator, fitted carpet, built in airing cupboard, built in cupboard space, access to roof space, doors to
Lounge/ Dining Room 13' 6" max x 28' 1" ( 4.11m max x 8.56m )
Double glazed window to front enjoying fantastic far reaching views across Minehead & the surrounding countryside, double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, fitted carpet, two radiators, serving hatch to kitchen, gas fire set in decorative fireplace, door to garden.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, a range of fitted base and wall units with worktop surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, space fro fridge, wall mounted Logic + gas boiler serving the domestic hot water & central heating systems, built in cupboard, door to rear entrance porch, serving hatch to dining room.
Rear Entrance Porch
Window to side and rear, door to garden.
Window to front, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, radiator, fitted carpet.
Window to front, low level WC, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' x 9' 5" ( 4.88m x 2.87m )
Double glazed windows to side and front, fitted carpet, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
Window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
To the front is a mature garden with lawn & gravel areas, flower & shrub beds, pathway leading to the front door & continuing to the side & rear. The garage is located to the front of the garden access from Paganel Close.
To the rear is a mature enclosed garden with lawn & gravel areas, flower & shrub beds, timber greenhouse.
The town has an excellent range of shopping, banking and schooling facilities together with
bowling, tennis, golf and the Beautiful Blenheim Gardens which still has the original Bandstand. The
old harbour and sea front are within a mile and the county town of Taunton which has mainline rail
connections and access to the motorway network is approximately 25 miles to the east. For those who enjoy exploring the countryside Minehead is often referred to as a gateway to the Exmoor National Park and the many places of interest are all within motoring distance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59326124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH103789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.