3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Andrews Road, Burgess Hill
Sold STC £325,000
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Three Bedroom House
- Garage and Driveway
- Good Size Garden
- Hot Tub
This immaculate THREE BEDROOM HOME offers GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY whilst having those important additions such as CONSERVATORY, HOT TUB and SPACIOUS LOUNGE DINER so to book a viewing CALL US TODAY ON 01444 232849.
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer to the market an exceptionally well presented three bedroom detached house. The property offers spacious accommodation and is located near to Burgess Hill town centre, and both Burgess Hill and Wivelsfield mainline train stations and local shops.
The property itself is in well presented order throughout and comprises a wide range of conveniences such as a driveway big enough for three cars, an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, an integral garage with power and lighting, a first floor open plan lounge diner and a good sized garden.This property would make an ideal first time home or be a great investment as a buy-to-let property.
Entrance Porch 6' 5" x 9' 11" ( 1.96m x 3.02m )
Lounge 9' 5" x 13' 1" ( 2.87m x 3.99m )
Dining Room 11' x 13' 2" ( 3.35m x 4.01m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 11' ( 3.00m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 11' ( 4.01m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 6' 6" ( 1.93m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59328083.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH102841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.