2 bedroom flat for saleBraid Avenue, Cardross, Dumbarton
- Spacious Top Floor Flat
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Open Plan Lounge & Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Master En-Suite Shower
A spacious top floor flat situated within a pleasant location within the conservation village of Cardross a short distance from the Golf Club.
Phone Paula to view this spacious top floor flat situated within the conservation village of Cardross a short distance from the Golf Club.
The accommodation extends from a communal carpeted entrance with CCTV door security entry system to; a reception hallway with two good sized storage cupboards and private loft space access, large dual aspect lounge with French doors opening to a Parisian balcony, spacious dining area, modern well fitted kitchen with oven and gas hob and integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with large aspect windows offering southerly facing partial river views and fitted wardrobe/ walk in dressing room, master en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
The property further benefits from a gas central heating system double glazing and off street parking within communal landscaped gardens.
The flat has partial river views and is situated within the conservation village of Cardross with its primary school, tennis club, bowling club, golf course, village store and post office. Cardross railway station provides regular services to Helensburgh and Dumbarton a short distance away where a wider range of amenities are available including excellent local shops and additional transport links including bus services and mainline railway station which connects to Glasgow, Edinburgh city centres and the West Coast Line.
Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen 22' 7" maximum x 20' 6" maximum ( 6.88m maximum x 6.25m maximum )
Bedroom 1 12' 11" into wardrobe x 10' 1" cam ceiling ( 3.94m into wardrobe x 3.07m cam ceiling )
Bedroom 2 12' 10" max x 11' 10" cam ceiling ( 3.91m max x 3.61m cam ceiling )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59330849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.