3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestgate, Norwich
Sold STC £250,000
- Motivated seller
- Ample off road parking, carport & garage
- Beautiful enclosed rear garden
- Extremely well presented throughout
- uPVC double glazing & gas central heating
A beautiful family home situated to the north of Norwich within the sought after suburb of Hellesdon, popular due to its quality local schooling, amenities and transport links. The property itself has been extended and now offers an open plan kitchen / diner / living space and further living space
With double glazed entrance door, tiled flooring, coat and shoe cupboards with door through to lounge.
Lounge 15' into bay x 12' ( 4.57m into bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, window to this side aspect, stairs to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard housing central heating boiler and electric meter, radiator and feature gas fireplace with timber surround and mantle.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 3" x 12' 2" ( 5.56m x 3.71m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for cooker, space for fridge, breakfast bar, tiled flooring and carpet in dining area with double glazed window to the side aspect. Open through to:
Snug 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed french door to the rear patio area.
Utility Room 8' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed window to the side and uPVC double glazed door to side.
With a suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access and carpet.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window, mirror fronted sliding wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the font aspect, mirror fronted sliding wardrobes and radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and obscure double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is an extensive gravel driveway which is extended to the side aspect via double gates, this then leads in turn to the carport and garage. The garage has two side hanging doors, power and lights with eaves storage. To the rear of the property there is a beautiful landscaped garden with feature rockery and pond under a vined pergola. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, decorative flower beds and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59330867.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.