2 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road, Heage, Belper
- SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN!
- Perfect for first time buyers
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Front & Rear Gardens
- LARGE GRAVEL DRIVE FOR PARKING!
- Outbuilding for storage
- VIEWS FROM REAR BEDROOM!
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO THE PROPERTY*subject to terms & conditions*
SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN is this traditional mid-terraced home which is situated on Park Road in Heage. Perfect for first time buyers the property has a LARGE GRAVEL DRIVE FOR PARKING, a lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Viewing is highly recommended.
Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer to the market this traditional mid-terrace home which is situated on Park Road in Heage. The property is being offered to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN, is perfect for FIRST TIME BUYERS or investment buyers alike and in brief comprises of: Lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom whilst to the first floor are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. A viewing of this property is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Directions: From the branch head on Bridge Street/A6 towards Chevin View and turn right onto Field Lane, turn right onto Green Lane, left onto Church Lane and left onto Chesterfield Road/B6013. Continue to follow the B6013, turn right onto Jackson's Lane then turn left onto Old Road and right onto Park Road. Continue along Park Road and the property is marked by our "For Sale" board.
Lounge 11' 10" into recess x 10' 2" ( 3.61m into recess x 3.10m )
Having a front elevation entrance door, front elevation double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, TV point, cabinet housing the meters, fitted carpet and archway leading to:
Having stairs to the first floor and doors to kitchen and downstairs bathroom.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 5' 9" ( 4.78m x 1.75m )
A modern fitted kitchen having a range of wall and base units with work surface over, 1 and 1/2 bowl porcelain sink and drainer, tiled splahsback areas, integrated electric oven and integrated gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliances, wall mounted combination boiler, rear elevation double glazed window looking out onto the courtyard and side elevation door leading to the courtyard.
Downstairs Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 8" ( 2.46m x 1.73m )
Comprises of wash hand basin, low flush WC and bath with mains fed shower over. Rear elevation double glazed obscure window, heated chrome towel rail and tiled splashback areas.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" into recess x 11' 3" ( 3.91m into recess x 3.43m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window taking full advantage of the views beyond, built-in cupboard, gas central heating radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.07m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and fitted carpet.
Externally the property is set back from the road with a dropped kerb providing access to a LARGE GRAVEL DRIVE FOR PARKING! it has front lawn with a path leading to the entrance and is complimented with fence and hedge boundaries. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance gravelled courtyard which has an outbuilding for storage and is enclosed with fence boundaries
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.