3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRamshead Crescent, Leeds
Sold STC £110,000
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- End Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- Immaculate Presentation
- Front and Rear Gardens
- NO CHAIN
An immaculate three bedroom end town house that will suit a wide range of buyers. For sale with NO CHAIN the property is situated within close proximity to local schools, shops and Roundhay Park. An early inspection comes highly recommended.
Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000. An immaculate three bedroom end town house that will suit a wide range of buyers. For sale with NO CHAIN the property is situated within close proximity to local schools, shops and Roundhay Park. An early inspection comes highly recommended.
Lounge 15' 9" x 15' 1" into stairway ( 4.80m x 4.60m into stairway )
Entrance door. Double glazed window to front. Gas fire. Two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.31m )
Central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.16m )
A fitted kitchen that features a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer unit with splashback tiling. Electric oven with gas hob. plumbing for automatic washing machine. Storage cupboard and space for a fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the rear, and rear door leading to the garden.
Access to the the loft space. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 8" x 12' 7" to wardrobe ( 2.64m x 3.84m to wardrobe )
This bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes. Central heating radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 9' 4" to wardrobe ( 2.62m x 2.84m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' ( 2.82m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the front. Central heating radiator.
A modern Bathroom suite which includes wash hand basin, bath with shower over and w.c. In addition their is a extractor fan and fully tiled walls.
The loft space features a pull down ladder, skylight window and is fully boarded.
The front garden is gravelled with path leading to the front door.
Decking area which leads to a lawned garden. Blocked paved garden with converted garage,
This has been converted by the vendor and currently used a gym with a sauna.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59333654.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.