3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMelrose Grove, Southdown, Bath
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Large Lawn Garden
- Sitting Room with Woodburner
- Well Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Pleasant Open Views
A great opportunity to acquire a charming three bedroom family home enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac position in Southdown. Featuring a large lawn garden, well fitted kitchen, an attractive sitting room with a fireplace and woodburner and a pleasant open outlook to the rear.
Accommodation comprising Hallway; Living Room; Rear Hallway; Kitchen; Bathroom; First Floor Landing; Three bedrooms; Front & Rear Gardens
Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
Living Room 14' x 12' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.76m )
Charming attractive room with fireplace and woodburner. Wooden surround and mantle. Oak flooring. Picture rail. Cupboard understairs. Radiator.
Door to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden. Fitted with a matching range of cream fronted wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Fridge/freezer space. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Worcester gas boiler supplying the heating and hot water.
Bathroom 8' 10" x 4' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.37m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear. White suite with chrome fittings comprising paneled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Tiled splashback. Chrome ladder radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side. Hatch to roofspace.
Bedroom One 14' 2" plus wardrobe recess x 9' 4" ( 4.32m plus wardrobe recess x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Strip pine floor. Picture rail.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear with open views. Strip pine floor. Picture rail. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear with open outlook. Strip pine floor. Radiator.
Enclosed mainly lawn garden with hedge borders. Pathway to front door.
Large enclosed garden with secluded wooden terrace and patio with two steps down to a gently sloping lawn with pleasant seating areas. Vegetable plots. Workshop. Shrub borders. Covered storage/drying area to the side of the house with a gate to the front garden.
From the city centre proceed on the Upper Bristol Road and turn left over the Windsor Bridge. Proceed through the next set of traffic lights onto Brook Road. Proceed over the railway bridge and turn right onto West Avenue. Take the second left onto Millmead Road. At the top of the road turn right onto Lymore Avenue and then immediately left onto Southdown Road. Take the sixth right turn into Southdown Avenue and Melrose Grove is the first left turn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59334070.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT106101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.