2 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Lane, Kidderminster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS RADIATOR HEATING
- DRY LINED CELLAR
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & UTILITY ROOM
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
***EARLY VIEWING ADVISED***TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY***SITUATED CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES***DOUBLE GLAZING***GAS RADIATOR HEATING***DRY LINED CELLAR***UTILITY AREA***REAR GARDEN***Comprising lounge, large kitchen/breakfast room, cellar, utility area, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
A two bedroom property situated close to local amenities. Comprising lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, cellar, utility area, bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property also benefits from having double glazing, gas radiator heating and a rear garden. Viewing advised!
Lounge 11' 3" into recess x 10' 8" ( 3.43m into recess x 3.25m )
Double glazed front door, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas fire, Amtico wood effect flooring and stable door to kitchen/breakfast room.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 15' 1" max x 8' ( 4.60m max x 2.44m )
Ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, gas central heated radiator, Amtico wood effect flooring, door to stairs, door to cellar and opening to utility area.
Utility Area 4' 11" x 4' 7" ( 1.50m x 1.40m )
Double glazed door to garden, wall lights, wall mounted gas central heated boiler, worktops, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, Amtico wood effect flooring and door to bathroom.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and shower, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and Amtico wood effect flooring.
Dry Lined Cellar
Lined with power points and lighting (making it usable as a room).
Access to loft, ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 5" into recess x 10' 8" ( 3.48m into recess x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in overstairs cupboard.
Low Maintenance Rear Garden
Fenced and brick wall borders, gates to each side, paved, flower beds, outside light and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59336623.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.