3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTownfields Road, Winsford
Sold STC £105,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge, kitchen/diner and utility
- Two outbuilding
- Lean to constructed of wood and glass
- GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £130,000
Three bedroomed semi-detached character property briefly comprising: living room with working feature fireplace, large bay window, fitted kitchen/diner, utility room, bathroom featuring three piece suite, front and large rear garden accessed via utility room and back gate. Two outbuildings
GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £130,000
Three bedroomed semi-detached character property briefly comprising a living room with working feature fireplace, large bay window, fitted kitchen/diner, utility room, bathroom featuring three piece bathroom suite including a walk-in shower, front and large rear garden accessed via utility room and back gate. Two outbuildings and a lean to constructed of wood and glass.
Accessed via double glazed front porch and door. Wall mounted radiator.
Living Room 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Accessed via entrance hall. The living room boasts a double glazed bay window. It has a working feature fireplace and chimney. Wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. Space for oven and hob. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Space for table and chairs.
Utility 8' 2" x 5' 7" ( 2.49m x 1.70m )
Door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Accessed via door from landing. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window. Fully fitted wardrobe. Radiator
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 5' 5" ( 1.96m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, shower unit. One double glazed window. Radiator.
There is a small, tidy front garden and the large, private garden is accessed via the utility room and externally from a side gate. The garden has two outbuildings (outside toilet and coal shed).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59337323.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF104985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.