3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadowlake Crescent, Lincoln
Sold STC £160,000
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
- Popular Residential Location
- Close to Local Amenities
STUNNING Detached Bungalow located in desirable location situated on a CORNER PLOT with Garage and Parking, benefiting from versatile living accommodation and three/ four bedrooms within the FOREST PARK proximity close to a wealth of local amenities. Internal Viewing advised to appreciate quality.
STUNNING Detached Bungalow located in desirable location situated on a CORNER PLOT with Garage and Parking, benefiting from versatile living accommodation and three/ four bedrooms within the FOREST PARK proximity close to a wealth of local amenities. Internal Viewing advised to appreciate size and quality on offer.
access to the property via front door leading off the pathway and further access to the property via rear door leading into the kitchen
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.95m )
fully fitted kitchen offering range of wall and base units benefiting from rear aspect window and door to the outside, sink and drainer unit space and plumbing for multiple appliances with space for cooker and hob with extractor over
accessed via front door and from kitchen and with doors to the living room, dining room/fourth bedroom and master bedroom
Living Room 16' 5" x 11' 8" ( 5.00m x 3.56m )
with French door to the rear aspect and further window to the rear elevation, laid to carpet with power points and aerial points, radiator and power points
Dining Room/bedroom Four 9' 7" x 9' ( 2.92m x 2.74m )
with window to the front aspect, laid to carpet with power points and radiator
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.20m )
spacious double bedroom with front aspect window offering built in wardrobes, radiator and power points laid to carpet
modernised shower room with walk in shower, WC, hand basin and side aspect window
with doors to both top floor bedrooms
Bedroom 13' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.51m )
further double bedroom with front aspect window, laid to carpet with radiator and power points
Bedroom 11' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 3.00m max )
further bedroom with rear aspect window, eves storage space, radiator and power points
with up and over door, power and lighting
The property benefits from being on a corner plot with low maintenance front, side and rear elevation with access to outside store room. Large and well appointed plot.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59338637.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.