6 bedroom house for saleEggington, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7
- Early 20th century former hunting lodge
- Six bedrooms, five bathrooms
- Four reception rooms, solid oak fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Potential for further development for an annexe (STPP)
- Private formal gardens with heated swimming pool
- Manège, tennis court, garaging
- Stable yard with five loose boxes, tack room, hay barn
- Four separate paddocks and the manège totalling approx. 5 acres
An 18th century six bedroom former hunting lodge with later additions in the early 20th century in approximately 7 acres with equestrian facilities and a tennis court. Eggington Lodge has equestrian facilities including an Olympic size manège, a stable yard with five loose boxes, a hay barn, a tack room and a horse shower. There are four post and rail fenced paddocks, three of which have water troughs. The garden has many areas for socialising with friends including a heated swimming pool, sun terraces and a tennis court. The current owners have refurbished the property to provide modern amenities including refitted en suite bathrooms/shower rooms and the majority of the windows have been replaced with hardwood frames. The kitchen/breakfast room has also been fitted with solid oak units and some stained glass windows have been installed. Planning permission was previously granted to create an annexe incorporating the games room and the garaging beneath.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59339399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL140067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.