3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWear Crescent, Eaglescliffe
Sold STC £127,500
- A Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House Set within this Popular Area of Eaglescliffe
- Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools & Being a Short Walk Away from the Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room with Gas Fire in Stone Fireplace
- Kitchen with Modern Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Specially Adapted Shower Room & Separate WC
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- We Feel the Accommodation Would Suit Both First Time or Family Buyers
- No Onward Chain
A Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House Set within this Popular Area of Eaglescliffe, Close to Popular Junior and Secondary Schools and Being a Short Walk Away from the Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59341448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.