3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhite Horse Street, Brandon
- Recently converted public house
- Three bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn
- No onward chain
Located in the market town of Brandon this previous public house has been expertly converted into two delightful properties including this three bedroom home named The Colt. Offered with no onward chain this property really must be viewed to be appreciated.
Formerly known as 'The White Horse' public house this property is offered in exceptional order throughout and has the benefit of double glazing throughout as well as gas fired central heating plus a good size rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn. Viewings are by appointment with William H Brown in Brandon and the property is CHAIN FREE.
Single glazed timber framed entrance door to:
With laminated floor.
Bedroom 3 14' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.38m )
double aspect with sealed unit UPVC window to front and sealed unit timber framed window to side, laminated floor, coved & textured ceiling, radiator.
Shower Room 6' 6" x 4' 3" ( 1.98m x 1.30m )
Being fully tiled with close coupled WC, wash hand basin with cupboard below, shower cubicle with mains shower over, ceramic tiled floor, coved & plastered ceiling and heated towel rail.
Lounge / Diner 21' 9" x 14' 6" max - 9'8" min ( 6.63m x 4.42m max - 9'8" min )
Lounge - 11'1" x 11'8" max & Dining Room - 14'6" x 9'7".
With built in understairs storage cupboard, laminated floor, coved & plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side, sealed unit timber framed window to side, double single glazed timber framed doors to rear garden and two radiators.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.75m x 2.92m )
With double bowl ceramic sink unit, range of cupboards and drawers with rolled edge worksurface over, eye level units, space & point for electric cooker with cooker hood above, space & plumbing for automatic dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, coved & plastered ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to rear and single glazed timber framed door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft space, coved & plastered ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.15m )
Being double aspect with sealed unit timber framed window to front, sealed unit timber framed circular window to side, coved & plastered ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
Being double aspect with sealed unit timber framed circular window to front and sealed unit timber framed window to rear, built in storage cupboard/wardrobe, coved & plastered ceiling and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.68m )
Being fully tiled and having close coupled WC, wash hand basin with cupboard below, panelled bath with shower mixer tap over, ceramic tiled floor, coved & plastered ceiling with electric vent, sealed unit timber framed window to side and heated towel rail.
The rear garden features a paved patio with the remainder to be laid to lawn.
All main services are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue to the far end of London Road, turning right into Crown Street. Continue along Crown Street and shortly before the Post Office Stores bear left into White Horse Street. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59345060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.