Shop for saleChurch Street, Enfield, Middlesex
1,383 sq. ft. | £33,000
- 1,383 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- A prime air conditioned retail shop on Church Street, Enfield until very recently trading as the United Colors of Benetton with 18 ft approx frontage occupying a high footfall location adjoining Starb
- Also within easy access of Enfield, Barnet and surrounding areas with both Enfield Town and Enfield Chase overground station close by with access to major road networks including the A10, A406 and M25
- The premises comprise a total ground floor area of 1,383 sq ft (128.50 sq meters) approx including kitchen, staff toilets x 2, internal storage and to the rear 2 car parking spaces.
- Above the shop is a vacant self contained 3 bedroom flat which if let it is expected to produce an estimated income of £15,000 per annum approx.
- Lease held on a full repairing and insuring lease for a term expiring in December 2018
- Rental £60,000 per annum excxlusive.
- Premium £33,000 subject to contract.
Full descriptionWarren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this prime air conditioned retail shop on Church Street, Enfield until very recently trading as the United Colors of Benetton with 18 ft approx frontage occupying a high footfall location adjoining Starbucks Coffee and opposite Thomas Cook, TSB, Waterstone's and the Palace Exchange and Palace Garden Shopping Centres.
Also within easy access of Enfield, Barnet and surrounding areas with both Enfield Town and Enfield Chase overground station close by with access to major road networks including the A10, A406 and M25 nearby.
The premises comprise a total ground floor area of 1,383 sq ft (128.50 sq meters) approx including kitchen, staff toilets x 2, internal storage and to the rear 2 car parking spaces.
Above the shop is a vacant self contained 3 bedroom flat which if let it is expected to produce an estimated income of £15,000 per annum approx.
Lease held on a full repairing and insuring lease for a term expiring in December 2018.
Rental £60,000 per annum exclusive.
Premium £33,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings.
Alternatively, the ground floor shop only available together with rear 2 car parking spaces on a sub lease for a term expiring in December 2018 at a rental of £40,000 per annum exclusive.
Business rates with a rateable value of £60,000 and rates payable we understand of £30,000 per annum. However, all interested parties are recommended to make their own enquiries to the local rating department at the London Borough of Enfield.
Size 1,383 sq ft (128.50 sq meters) approx.
Local authority London Borough of Enfield.
Legal costs with the ingoing tenant to be responsible for the payment of both parties reasonable legal costs and those of the freeholder/landlord.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59345579.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26251477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.