5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhite Horse Street, Brandon
- Recently converted public house
- 5/6 bedrooms
- 3/4 reception rooms
- No onward chain
MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED! Previously 'The White Horse' public house this spacious property has been cleverly converted into a 5/6 bedroom home now known as The Stallion. Offered with no onward chain, viewing is a must in order not to miss out!
A unique opportunity to acquire this cleverly converted former public house that boasts very generous accommodation including 5/6 bedrooms, 3/4 reception rooms and 3 bathrooms. Having the benefit of double glazing throughout as well as gas fired central heating plus a good size garden mainly laid to lawn, viewing is essential in order not to miss out! Viewings are with William H Brown Brandon on 01842 811058.
Double sealed unit part glazed timber framed entrance door to:
Entrance Hall 13' 9" x 7' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.31m )
With laminated floor, coved & plastered ceiling and radiator.
Sititng Room 13' 10" max - 12'8" min x 12' 4" ( 4.22m max - 12'8" min x 3.76m )
Having open fireplace in brick and tiled hearth & surround, wall lighting, laminate floor, coved & plastered ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to front and radiator.
Reception Room / Bedroom Five 15' 11" x 13' 10" ( 4.85m x 4.22m )
With laminated floor, coved & plastered ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to front and side, sealed unit timber framed door to side and two radiators.
Living Room 19' 4" x 9' 11" min ( 5.89m x 3.02m min )
With laminated floor, coved & plastered ceiling, access to loft space, sealed unit timber framed window to side and radiator. Opening onto both dining room & kitchen.
Dining Room 15' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.02m )
With laminate floor, coved & plastered ceiling, door to stairs and radiator.
Cloakroom 5' 1" x 3' 1" ( 1.55m x 0.94m )
Being fully tiled and having close coupled WC, wash hand basin with cupboard below, ceramic tiled floor, plastered ceiling and heated towel rail.
Breakfast Room 9' 8" x 14' 2" ( 2.95m x 4.32m )
With laminated floor, coved & plastered ceiling, wall mounted gas fired boiler, sealed unit timber framed window to rear and radiator. Opening onto:
Kitchen 9' 8" x 11' 1" ( 2.95m x 3.38m )
With double bowl ceramic sink unit with cupboards below, additional cupboards and drawers with wooden worksurfaces over, eye level units, space & electric cooker point, space & plumbing for automatic dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, plastered ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to rear and sealed unit timber framed door to rear.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 4' 8" ( 2.92m x 1.42m )
Being fully tiled and having close coupled WC, wash hand basin with cupboard below, panelled bath with shower/mixer tap over, ceramic tiled floor, coved & plastered ceiling, heated towel rail and sealed unit timber framed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
With coved & plastered ceiling, access to loft space, sealed unit timber framed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 11' 2" ( 4.85m x 3.40m )
With coved & plastered ceiling, sealed unit timber framed windows to front & side and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 12' max ( 3.76m max x 3.66m max )
With coved & plastered ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 12' max - 10'11" min ( 3.78m x 3.66m max - 10'11" min )
With sealed unit timber framed window to front, coved & plastered ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
With coved & plastered ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to rear and radiator.
Shower Room 4' 9" x 2' 8" plus shower cubicle ( 1.45m x 0.81m plus shower cubicle )
With close coupled WC, wash hand basin with cupboard below, shower cubicle with mains shower over, ceramic tiled floor, coved & plastered ceiling, electric vent & heated towel rail.
Being fully tiled & having close coupled WC, wash hand basin with cupboard below, panelled bath with shower mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, plastered ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to rear and heated towel rail.
There is a lawned garden to the rear of the property, access for off road parking. There is a paved patio area which is adjacent to the kitchen & breakfast room.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue to the far end of London Road, turning right into Crown Street. Continue along Crown Street and shortly before the Post Office Stores bear left into White Horse Street. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59346662.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.