2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGattlys Lane, New Ollerton, Newark
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Positioned on a beautifully maintained plot of lawned gardens
- Off street parking, space for a garage
- Located in the well served village of New Ollerton
- Access to the city of Nottingham in just 20 miles and the towns of Newark and Retford in less than 10 miles
- Great transport links
- Alarm system
A two bedroom detached bungalow positioned on a generous plot of beatifully maintained gardens to the front and rear and off street parking. Positioned in the well served village of New Ollerton which has many amenties including supermarkets, schools and takeaways.
Positioned in the well served village of New Ollerton, Nottinghsamhire. The village offers many amenities including supermarkets, speciality shops and primary schools. The local leisure centre offers a wealth of activities for families and the world famous Sherwood Forest County Park , home of Robin Hood is accessed within 3 miles. New Ollerton is ideally located for the cities of Nottingham in 20 miles, Sheffield in 29 miles. The A1 motorway is approximately 9 miles away and for those travelling further afield, there is a main line train station located at Retford approximately 10 miles away. Doncaster international airport approximately 23 miles away.
Stained glass door, central heating radiator and loft access.
Lounge 14' 6" max into recess x 12' 11" ( 4.42m max into recess x 3.94m )
Feature fireplace with a living flame gas fire, double glazed patio doors plus two double glazed side windows.
Kitchen 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces and a walk in pantry. Space for a washing machine, gas cooker and fridge freezer. Freestanding boiler, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" into bay x 12' 11" to include wardrobes ( 4.14m into bay x 3.94m to include wardrobes )
Front facing double glazed box bay window, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes with overbed storage.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 8' ( 3.10m x 2.44m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and and a built in wardrobe.
Three piece suite, central heating radiator, splashback tiling, airing cupboard and a double glazed window.
Beautifully maintained lawned gardens to the front and rear with a variety of plants and shrubs including holly and spring flowers. There are trees including apple and pear and vegetable and flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59346668.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.