2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTrem Elidir, Bangor, L57
- End of terrace house with potential to add another bedroom
- Approximately 0.5 miles to Bangor station
- Off street parking
- Panoramic views over the Snowdonia mountain range
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Separate reception room
- Utility room
- Downstairs cloak room
- Front and rear garden
Are you looking for a home in a convenient location?
A property that offers potential to expand and add more living space?
Approximately 0.5 miles to Bangor station, We feel this property is conveniently located for the University, the hospital and the city centre.
With over 900 sq ft of living space this house would suite a buyer looking for a home or buy to let investor.
We couldn't describe this property without talking about the panoramic views from the front elevation over the city centre and Snowdonia mountain range.
This house currently has two bedrooms but has the potential to be a three bedroom subject to any consents that might be required.
If even more living space was required there is also the possibility to extend on the side and to the rear, subject to the necessary consents.
Please contact us for more information and to book your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHSAL99264335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.