4 bedroom bungalow for saleIona, 4 St. Johns Crescent, Stainton, Penrith, Cumbria
Offers in Region of
- 4 bedroomed detached bungalow
- Set in a generous corner plot circa 1/3 acre
- Pleasant gardens to the front and rear
- Ample parking to the front and the advantage of a garage
- Quiet cul-de-sac location in a sought after village
- Easy access to Penrith and The Lake District
Situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac in this sought after village, 5 minutes from the Lake District National Park, Ullswater and Pooley Bridge, a well presented, extended, 4 bedroomed, detached bungalow set in a generous corner plot circa 1/3 acre, offering pleasant gardens to front and rear.
Located within easy travelling distance of Penrith and the M6, Stainton is a popular edge of Lake District Village with a thriving community and range of local amenities.
With the Ullswater Valley less than 4 miles away it is an ideal base to explore this most appealing part of Cumbria.
From Penrith/M6 Jn. 40 take the A66 dual carriageway westwards towards Keswick, turning first left approximately ½ mile after crossing the roundabout and take the left-hand fork down into Stainton village. Turn first left into St. Johns Crescent, just before the two blocks of apartments; the bungalow is at the head of the cul-de-sac.
Mains electric, drainage and water are connected but have not been tested.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59363408.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H&H King Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.