3 bedroom terraced house for saleFairway Rise, Chard
Sold STC £156,000
- REDUCED FROM £160,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced House
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage and Parking
This three bedroom mid terraced house offers good sized accommodation comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is garden, garage and parking. An ideal family home, conveniently situated for the local primary school.
Double glazed door to front. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator. Doors to all rooms and stairs to first floor.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge / Diner 17' 4" into recess x 14' 7" max ( 5.28m into recess x 4.45m max )
Front aspect double glazed patio doors. Wall lights. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 9' 2" ( 3.33m max x 2.79m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Range of fitted base and wall units. Roll edge work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Freestanding gas cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.18m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 9' 11" max ( 3.73m x 3.02m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Two cupboards. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.29m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Telephone point. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled. Radiator.
To the front of the property a driveway provides parking for four cars and leads to the single garage. A pathway at the side of the garage leads to a gate giving access to a patio area and the front door. The rear garden is laid to patio and gravel with flower beds and borders. A gate gives access to a communal green.
Garage 16' 2" x 14' 10" ( 4.93m x 4.52m )
Side aspect single glazed window. With up and over door, and power and light connected.
From Crewkerne follow the A30 to Chard. On reaching the outskirts of Chard, turn right into Oaklands Avenue and take the next left into Avishayes Road. Take the second turning right into Fairway Rise, pass by the primary school and turn left. The property will be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59363954.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.