3 bedroom terraced house for saleRawden Place, Riverside, Cardiff
- HOME ID AND AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Utility and Downstairs W.C.
A three bedroom terraced property in a cul-de-sac location. The property comprises of Entrance hall, living room/dining room, kitchen, utility, downstairs W.C, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and rear enclosed garden.
A well presented three double bedroom house close to Cardiff City Centre, great transport links, enclosed rear west facing garden with rear access, kitchen comprises of a range of wall and base units with range cooker, downstairs W.C and utility room.
Entered via uPVC door, carpeted, radiator, staircase leading to first floor, doors to;
Living Room/ Dining Room 23' 10" x 12' 9" ( 7.26m x 3.89m )
uPVC doubled glazed bay fronted window to front, radiator, picture rail, power points, TV point, carpeted, feature fire place with open fire, uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to lean to.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 10' 6" ( 4.52m x 3.20m )
Two uPVC doubled glazed windows to side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurface over, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink with drainer, spaces for dish washer and fridge freezer. Fitted with a range cooker and cooker hood. power points, radaitor, tiled floor, uPVC door to lean to. Doors to Cellar and Utility room.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.18m )
uPVC doubled glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of base units, feature sink with stainless steel mixer taps, space for washing machine, tiled floor, power points, housing combi baxi boiler. Door to;
uPVC double glazed window to side, tiled floor, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
Lean To 10' 1" x 5' 9" ( 3.07m x 1.75m )
Door leading to rear garden, tiled floor.
Loft hatch, storage cupboard, carpeted, doors to;
Master Bedroom 17' x 11' 9" ( 5.18m x 3.58m )
Three uPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator, carpeted, power points, TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, carpeted, feature fireplace with open fire, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three 15' 10" x 7' 6" ( 4.83m x 2.29m )
uPVC double glazed window to side, carpeted, power points, radiator.
Bathroom 10' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.59m )
obscure uPVC double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; paneled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Seperate corner shower cubicle with shower head over. Tiled floor, tiled splash backs, two towel rails, extractor fan. uPVC door leading to stairs case to rear garden.
Front forcourt; Entered via gate, enclosed by metal railings, patioed throughout.
Rear Garden; Enclosed garden, patioed throughout, rear acess for vehicles, metal stairs case leading to first floor bathroom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59364083.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.