4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaltby Close, Wittering, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £195,000
- Four Bedrooms
- £1000 Buyer Incentive
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Garden with Mature Shrubs
IDEAL FAMILY HOME
* Separate Dining Room
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Utility Room
* OFF ROAD PARKING
* Garden with Mature Shrubs
Partly double glazed entrance door to
Single radiator, stairs to first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard.
4.39m x 3.51m (14'5" x 11'6")
Double radiator, TV point, double glazed window to rear, door to:
3.05m x 2.69m (10' x 8'10")
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, single radiator door to:
3.07m x 2.64m (10'1" x 8'8")
Fitted with a matching range of eye level units, incorporating glazed display cabinets with under-lighting and base units with drawers and worktop space over. A matching breakfast bar and wine rack, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. An electric point for cooker with extractor hood over, single radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to front and door to:
Storage cupboard, double radiator, tiled floor, part double glazed door to garden, doors to:
Close coupled wc, double glazed window to side.
2.44m x 1.50m (8' excluding recess x 4'11")
Space for fridge/freezer and tumble drier, tiled floor, wall mounted gas boiler and double glazed window to side aspect.
Access to loft, door to:
3.89m x 3.05m (12'9" excluding wardrobe x 10')
A built-in double wardrobe, single radiator, telephone point, TV point and a double glazed window to rear aspect.
2 3.28m x 3.07m (10'9" x 10'1" excluding wardrobe)
A built-in single wardrobe, single radiator, TV point and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
3 3.10m x 2.34m (10'2" x 7'8")
Double glazed window to side and a single radiator.
3.12m x 2.54m (10'3" max x 8'4"max)
An L Shaped room with a built-in single wardrobe, single radiator, wooden laminate floor and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, full height tiling to all walls, single radiator, tiled floor and window to front.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and hedging , There is an allocated parking space for one vehicle at the front of the property. A side gated access leads to the rear garden which is also laid to lawn and has a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59365652.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.