2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePartridge Crescent, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £75,000 - £83,000***
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Close To Local Amenities
***Guide Price £75,000 - £83,000*** Offered for sale is this well presented 2 bedroom semi detached house comprising of: entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms & bathroom. Having a garden & driveway to front & enclosed low maintenance rear garden with paved patio.
***Guide Price £75,000 - £83,000***
Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
uPVC door to front and radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 9" To Chimney Recess ( 4.50m x 3.28m To Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Timber fire place with gas fire and access to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 13' 8" ( 2.54m x 4.17m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Built in electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Radiator, plumbing for washing machine and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear, access to side lobby.
uPVC double glazed door to side, tiled flooring and radiator. Storage area housing central heating boiler and additional under stairs storage.
Double glazed window to side and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 9' 3" ( 4.52m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and door to walk in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" Max x 11' 3" ( 3.07m Max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and door to cupboard.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Tiled walls and flooring, extractor fan and chrome towel radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a driveway and garden area with bedded plants. To the rear is a flagged patio and garden with artificial grass.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59365868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.