3 bedroom terraced house for saleHall Bower, Huddersfield
- Guide Price £150,000- £170,000
- Driveway to the front
- Large garage to rear
- Open aspect views
- Chain Free
*** Guide Price £150,000- £170,000*** Set in a rural location is this spacious three bedroom mid terrace offering open aspect views to the front. With off street parking and a large spacious garage viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Set in a rural location is this spacious three bedroom mid terrace offering open aspect views to the front. In brief the property compromises of a lounge, kitchen, separate dining room, three bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally there is a patio area to the rear of the property and a driveway to the front providing off street parking. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Having uPVC double glazed frosted windows to the front elevation and leading to the hall way and stairs.
Being carpeted through out and having an understairs cupboard as extra storage. this room has a double glazed window to the front elevation and a uPVC double glazed door from the entrance porch, Also having a radiator.
Lounge 11' 3" +recess x 11' 1" max ( 3.43m +recess x 3.38m max )
Having an electric fireplace and TV and telephone aerial. This room has lots of light because of the patio doors it has leading into the rear garden.
Dining Room 12' 9" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.89m max x 3.28m max )
Having double glazed patio sliding doors leading to the sunroom for those lovely summer days and a gas fire place for them cold winter nights this room also has a telephone and TV aerial.
Sunroom 11' 3" max x 3' 5" max ( 3.43m max x 1.04m max )
Being attached to the dining room and Having uPVC double glazed windows with views to the front elevation.
Kitchen 18' 3" max x 7' 2" max ( 5.56m max x 2.18m max )
Being partially tiled in a modern black and white colour scheme this spacious fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units also has a stainless steel sink and drainer, A gas hob and oven with cooker hood, Plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer and a radiator. The central heating boiler is also housed here.
Having stairs from the hallway leading to the bedrooms and bathroom and also having loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max x 11' 9" ( 4.01m max x 3.58m )
This spacious double bedroom overlooking the rear garden has a radiator, a television and telephone point and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 1" + wardrobes ( 3.40m x 3.07m + wardrobes )
This spacious double bedroom with views to the front elevation has fitted wardrobes and a radiator with a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" max x 6' 9" ( 2.21m max x 2.06m )
Being a single room with views to the front having fitted wardrobes and a radiator with a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Being partially tiled with a chrome towel rail, a bath with overhead shower, a wash hand basin, extractor fan and a wc. Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front elevation there is a paved driveway and a pathway to the front door. To the rear elevation there is a spacious patio area leading to the outerhouse and garages.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59365871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.