10 bedroom guest house for saleCathedral Road, Cardiff
Sold STC £770,000
- Substantial semi-detached house
- Ten bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities
- Self contained unit with living room, office space and double bedroom with an en-suite
- Formal dining room and garden room
- kitchen and utility room. Pretty courtyard garden & car park with rear lane access. Wealth of character with classic period features.
This substantial semi detached house has a wealth of character. Please call 02920 225700 to view.
Beaufort House is a substantial semi detached house with a wealth of character. The living accommodation is currently accommodated a guest house with a formal a dining room and garden room serviced by a kitchen and utility room and also includes a self contained unit with living room, office, double bedroom and en-suite.
The property is accessed via a pillared storm porch and impressive entrance hall with classic period features. The hall leads to the self contained unit with impressive reception room, useful office, double bedroom and en-suite bathroom. Ten guest rooms are situated over the top two floors, all with en-suite facilities.
The rear garden houses a pretty courtyard garden and car park with rear lane access.
The property is accessed via a pillared storm porch and front door with etched glazed inset and side panels.
A fine Victorian entrance hall with original tiled floor, dado and picture rails, coved ceiling with centre rose and stairs to the first floor.
Leading to a self contained unit that comprises a front reception room, office and bedroom.
Reception Room 16' 9" x 18' 7" ( 5.11m x 5.66m )
A distinguished front reception room with sash bay windows to the front with stained glass tops, a feature flame effect fire with period surround and inset tiles, coved ceiling with centre rose and picture rail, radiator and power points.
Office 10' 2" x 4' 6" ( 3.10m x 1.37m )
A useful ground floor office.
Bedroom 15' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.85m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear radiator and power points.
Three piece bathroom suite to include a twin grip panelled bath with overhead shower, a pedestal wash hand basin and W.C.. Tiled surround and obscured window to side.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 23' 9" to chimney breast extending to 24' 6" max ( 4.47m x 7.24m to chimney breast extending to 7.47m max )
Formal dining room with coved ceiling, radiator and ornate feature flame effect fire. A pair of panelled double doors open to the garden room and another door leads to the kitchen area.
Garden Room 21' 3" x 8' 7" ( 6.48m x 2.62m )
Double glazed windows face the front and side and double glazed French doors open to a courtyard garden.
Inner lobby that gives access to a useful ground floor cloakroom,utility room and kitchen.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.06m x 1.75m )
Useful utility room with space for white goods, work surfaces, wall mounted units and a window to the rear.
Kitchen 15' x 7' 10" ( 4.57m x 2.39m )
A range of floor and wall and floor units with tiled splash-backs. Inset one and a half bowl sink unit. Cooker range. Extractor. Window to rear.
Bedroom One 23' 7" narrowing to x 15' 4" to bay ( 7.19m narrowing to x 4.67m to bay )
Bay fronted sash window to front with second front facing window alongside. En-suite three piece suite to include a wash hand basin, shower cubicle and WC. Radiator, shaver point and obscured window to side.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max x 15' 8" max ( 4.37m max x 4.78m max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, dado and picture rail. Three piece en-suite with a low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.38m )
Double glazed sash window to side and radiator. Three piece en-suite with a walk in shower, wash hand basin and a wash hand basin.
Bedroom Four 15' x 13' 6" ( 4.57m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator. Three piece en-suite with a low level WC, wash hand basin inset into vanity unit and a walk in shower.
Bedroom Five 15' 4" x 15' 7" ( 4.67m x 4.75m )
Double glazed sash window to front. Double glazed window to side. En-suite with walk in shower, low level WC, wash hand basin and obscured double glazed window to side.
Double glazed window to rear and radiator. En-suite with walk-in shower, wash hand basin and a low level WC.
Bedroom Seven 11' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator. En-suite with a low level WC, a wash hand basin, walk in shower and an obscured double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Eight 11' 6" x 6' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator. En suite to include a Low level WC, a wash hand basin and a walk in shower.
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator. En-suite to include a Low level WC, a walk in corner shower, wash hand basin and an obscured double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Ten 11' x 7' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.41m )
Double glazed sash window to front and radiator. En-suite with a low level WC, wash hand basin and a walk in shower.
The front garden is accessed via a wrought iron gate with railings to both sides with a pathway to the pillared porch.
A gate to the side of the house secures access to a pathway which leads to the rear garden. Immediately adjoining the conservatory there is a paved patio area with trellising and climbing vines.
Vehicular access can be obtained from the rear lane that opens to the car park via electric roller doors.
A pretty courtyard style garden is located at the rear of the house opening with patio for al fresco dining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.