3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsmuir Road, Mickleover, Derby
Sold STC £168,500
- Popular location
- Three bedrooms
- Ideal for growing family
This superbly presented semi-detached family home, set within the heart of Mickleover, is ideal for the growing family. And within close proximity to local road links, amenities and bus routes.
Entrance door to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
With patio doors leading to the conservatory and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, integrated microwave, tiled splash backs, double glazed window to side and door to rear.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Conservatory built of UPVC construction, with door to side giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 6" ( 3.12m x 1.98m )
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, fully tiled walls and floors and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a low maintainance garden mainly paved, to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and borders, patio seating and area and leading to the single detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59367770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR103941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.