Studio flat for saleFinchley Road, Swiss Cottage NW3
- Luxury New Residential Development
- Moments from Swiss Cottage Underground
- On Site Concierge and Management
- Private Balcony
- Walking Distance to St Johns Wood
- Elegant Interior Finish
- Wood Flooring & Underfloor Heating
- Italian Hand Made Kitchens
- Close to Shops, Supermarkets & Cafe`s
- High Spec Finish Throughout
This luxury studio apartment set on the 4th floor (with lift) within a new development offers an open floor plan broken up by interior glass walls, that provide separation between rooms whilst maintaining the light and spacious feel of the apartment.
The kitchen consists of Italian handmade units and quartz natural stone worktops with built in microwave, oven and halogen hob a further utility space houses the washing machine and further kitchen storage, the fully tiled bathroom finished to a high standard offers a double shower and under floor heating.
This high end apartment further benefits from a private balcony, secure video phone entry, underfloor heating throughout, wood floors, inbuilt wardrobes, further cupboard storage and wall to wall windows offering plenty of natural light.
Located on the popular Finchley Road with its cafe`s, shops and eateries, this apartment is just a short walk to all the amenities of the o2 centre with its cinema and restaurants. Swiss Cottage underground (Jubilee line) is just moments away offering easy access in and out of Central London.
Lease: 999 Years
Service Charge: £2,351 (estimated)
Ground Rent: To be confirmed
Local Authority: Camden Council
Council tax: To be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Charles & Co., Camden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.