2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarkway Road, Royston
Sold STC £345,000
- Spacious Victorian terraced house
- Many original features throughout
- Sought after and established residential location
- Easy access to town centre and all facilities
- Large garden to rear
- No chain
- Two large double bedrooms, two reception rooms and a study/nursery
An opportunity to purchase a larger than average Victorian terrace house situated in a sought after and established residential location within easy access of Royston town centre and railway station. The property offers spacious well proportioned accommodation and viewing is strongly recommended.
A rare opportunity to purchase a larger than usual Victorian terrace house situated in a sought after and established residential location within easy access of Royston town centre and railway station. Royston is an attractive and thriving market town offering all everyday requirements including shops, schools, golf course, health centre, leisure centre, twice weekly market and mainline railway station with fast and regular services to London and Cambridge.
Attractive stripped floor boarding. Radiator.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Attractive double glazed bay window to front. Functioning open Victorian fireplace with attractive surround and hearth. Storage cupboards to one alcove and shelving to second alcove. Radiator. Television point.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 12' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.91m )
Attractive stripped floor boards. Radiator. Storage cupboards to one wall. Feature fireplace with inset gas fire with living flame effect. Access to cellar. Stair case to first floor/landing. Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Door to:
Kitchen 11' x 8' 9" Max ( 3.35m x 2.67m Max )
One and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink unit with draws and cupboards under. Superb range of base and wall cupboard supplying ample working surface. Fitted oven and ceramic hob unit with extractor over. Attractive ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Door to outside. Wooden working surfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Cellar 15' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.83m x 2.69m )
Electric power connected. Radiator. Potential for conversion subject to normal building regulations.
Airing cupboard housing gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and radiators. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.51m )
Double radiator. Feature Victorian fireplace. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Radiator. Feature Victorian fire place. Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Study/Nursery 11' 9" x 4' 3" ( 3.58m x 1.30m )
Radiator. Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Modern suite comprising low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over and shower curtain. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
The property has the benefit of front and rear gardens.
Front garden predominately laid to lawn with mature shrubs.
Large south facing rear garden predominately laid to lawn with mature shrubs and garden shed.
High flush W/C.
Early internal viewing of this rarely available and spacious Victorian cottage is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59369687.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.