2 bedroom flat for saleDumbuie Avenue, Dumbarton
Sold STC £85,000
- Extremely spacious 2 bedroom upper cottage flat
- Benefitting from double glazing & gas fired central heating
- Lounge, modern kitchen, fully tiled bathroom with shower
- 2 double bedrooms and generous storage space throughout
- Cul de sac setting. Private, level front and side gardens
- Convenient for schools, shops and transport.
This spacious 2 bedroom upper cottage flat enjoys cul de sac setting and sits within private level gardens. The accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, bathroom and 2 double bedrooms, all of a generous proportion. The flat also benefits from gas-fired central heating and double glazing.Fresh light neutral décor and quality carpeting with excellent storage space including access to floored loft via fold down ladder. Well-presented lounge to front with double glazed window formation overlooking communal gardens within cul de sac. The kitchen is of a modern design having wall and base storage units complimented by extensive work surface are on 3 sides. Included in the sale are fridge, freezer, free standing double oven cooker and overhead extractor hood. Fully tiled bathroom fitted with 3 piece classic white suite of dual flush wc set, wash hand basin and panelled bath with overhead electric shower and screen. 2 freshly decorated and carpeted double bedrooms with master having wall to wall mirror fronted wardrobesGardenTo the side of the property is enclosed mature garden of a generous proportion. Mainly to lawn with ample space for children’s play area, seating areas, and drying green.Surrounding AreaConveniently located for all of Dumbarton’s amenities. Transport facilities by road and rail are close at hand offering easy access to Glasgow City Centre. Shopping at Dumbarton East is a 10 minute walk from the property, while St James Retail Park and High Street are within 1/2 mile. Children’s nurseries, primary and secondary schooling are all within a 10 minute level walk.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6667467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.