5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlebe Avenue, Hunstanton
Sold STC £375,000
- Semi detached Edwardian house
- Five bedrooms
- Lounge & dining room
- Garage & off road parking
- Original features
- Gas fired central heating
** A FIVE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED EDWARDIAN HOUSE FOR SALE IN THE POPULAR COASTAL TOWN OF HUNSTANTON ** The property benefits from having a garage, off road parking, original features and gas fired central heating. An early viewing is highly recommended on the property!
** A FIVE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED EDWARDIAN HOUSE FOR SALE IN THE POPULAR COASTAL TOWN OF HUNSTANTON ** The accommodation comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, utility room, cloakroom, two bedrooms, bathroom and shower room to the first floor and three further bedrooms to the second floor. The property also benefits from having a garage, off road parking, original features and gas fired central heating. An early viewing is highly recommended on the property, please call the Hunstanton office to arrange an appointment.
Entrance Porch 9' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.01m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, UPVC door to:
Original tiled floor, radiator, central heating thermostat, stairs to first floor with cupboard under, window to side.
Lounge 17' 7" into bay x 12' 4" ( 5.36m into bay x 3.76m )
Exposed wooden floor, radiator, picture rail, gas fire with wooden mantel surround.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Two built in display cupboards to recesses, radiator, French doors to rear, picture rail, wooden flooring, living flame gas fire with tiled hearth.
Breakfast Kitchen 19' x 9' 2" ( 5.79m x 2.79m )
Gas fired Aga with double oven and providing the domestic hot water, double Belfast sink with chrome mixer tap, wooden worktops, cream coloured base units and drawers, further granite worktop with shelving under, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, walk in shelved pantry, two windows to the side.
Utility Room 11' 4" Max x 5' Max ( 3.45m Max x 1.52m Max )
Wooden floor, wall mounted gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, window to rear, two windows to side, door to rear, base level cupboards.
Low level wc, ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to first floor, full length window to front, radiator, built in cupboard, window to side.
Bedroom One 17' 4" into bay x 11' 4" to wardrobe fronts ( 5.28m into bay x 3.45m to wardrobe fronts )
Bay window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes, picture rail along one wall, double glazed Victorian sash windows.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard, picture rail.
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, folding door, pedestal hand basin, low level wc, obscure window to side, heated towel rail, exposed floorboards,
Bathroom 14' 4" x 9' ( 4.37m x 2.74m )
Suite comprising of free standing bath, hand basin, low level wc, obscure window to rear and side, wooden floor boards, picture rail.
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom Three 17' 6" x 14' 2" ( 5.33m x 4.32m )
Window to front, radiator, shower cubicle, low level wc in cupboard, hand basin, built in cupboard, Velux roof window.
Bedroom Four 19' 4" x 12' 7" max ( 5.89m x 3.84m max )
Window to side and rear, radiator, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin.
Bedroom Five 12' x 8' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.54m )
Velux roof window, radiator, hand basin.
The property is approached via a block paved driveway providing off road parking. The front garden has low maintenance gravelled areas and attractive flower bed borders, a pedestrian gate leads to the:
Power and light.
The fully enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with attractive flower beds to borders, outside tap and vegetable garden.
Entering Hunstanton along the A149 road from the King's Lynn direction, proceed straight over the roundabout and continue past the police station on the right hand side. Take a left hand turning into Glebe Avenue and the property will be found as identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59377604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.