4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Grove, Marton-in-Cleveland, MIDDLESBROUGH
- ** GUIDE PRICE - £490,000- £525,000**
- An Immaculate Four Bedroom Semi -Detached Property in the renowned area of Marton 'The Grove'
- Potential to extend into an annexe subject to planning.
- Beautiful landscaped gardens and Grand Driveway
- Double Garage
** GUIDE PRICE - £490,000- £525,000**If you are looking for a property with opulence and abundance of character then look no further. We are delighted to bring to the market this four bedroom semi-detached property on the ever popular 'The Grove'.
** GUIDE PRICE - £490,000- £525,000**If you are looking for a property with opulence and abundance of character then look no further. We are delighted to bring to the market this four bedroom semi-detached property on the ever popular 'The Grove'. The property benefits from four very spacious bedrooms, three reception rooms, a recently updated Kitchen/Diner and a large yet stunning garden. In addition, the double garage has great potential to be extended and would make an ideal annexe subject to planning. Call today to book your viewing on this fantastic property.
A grand hallway comprising: Single glazed door to front elevation with window to side elevation and storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 2" MAX x 20' 3" MAX into bay ( 4.62m MAX x 6.17m MAX into bay )
Includes double glazed windows to front and side elevation with feature fire place, telephone and Television points and radiator.
Dining Room 14' 9" x 17' 6" ( 4.50m x 5.33m )
Includes singled glazed sash windows to front elevation with radiator.
Third Reception Room 13' 8" x 15' 2" ( 4.17m x 4.62m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation with fire place and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 11' 5" x 26' 9" ( 3.48m x 8.15m )
Tiled, fitted, open plan kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a sink and drainer integrated into work surfaces . Appliances include: gas oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer and central heating boiler. In addition there is a double glazed window to rear elevation, patio door opening onto patio and garden and radiator. Overall, the kitchen has a beautiful contemporary design.
Stairs leading from grand entrance hall to first floor with single glazed window to front elevation, cupboard for storage, airing cupboard, radiator and access to loft via a ladder.
Master Bedroom 16' MAX x 15' ( 4.88m MAX x 4.57m )
Includes single glazed window to front elevation with fitted wardrobes, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator.
Partly tiled bathroom suite comprising: Double glazed window to rear elevation, free standing bath, shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and chrome towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 15' 2" ( 3.71m x 4.62m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation with fitted wardrobes, sink area, radiator and beautiful views over the garden.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" MAX x 14' 7" ( 3.53m MAX x 4.45m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 5" MAX x 15' MAX ( 4.09m MAX x 4.57m MAX )
Single glazed window to front elevation, pedestal wash hand basin and fitted wardrobes.
Single glazed window to rear elevation with shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC and chrome towel rail.
Leading up to the property is an impressive driveway with lawned and landscaped front garden.
To the rear a good sized patio with an incredible and extensive lawned garden which is a must see.
Garage 19' 6" MAX x 20' ( 5.94m MAX x 6.10m )
Double garage includes power, light and double doors. The garage has potential to be developed into an annexe subject to planning.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.