3 bedroom detached house for saleWest End Road, Maxey, Peterborough, PE6
- Stone detached family home
- Exposed brickwork, beams and open fireplaces
- 2 Receptions
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 Bedrooms, family bathroom & shower room
- Outside store & workshop
- Private gardens front & rear
This imposing detached period cottage has been extended and updated in recent years by the current owners. Built in natural stone under a pantile roof, the accommodation benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazing. The property is not listed or in a conservation area and is thought to have potential to be extended further subject to planning. At the heart of the house is a large kitchen/breakfast room with central island and French doors at either end opening onto both front and rear gardens. The property retains a charm and character typical of its period with features including open fireplaces, exposed timbers and stone work. The main area of garden extends to the front of property and enjoys a southerly aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59379224.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET160040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norton Rickett, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.