2 bedroom flat for saleGoldhawk Road, London, W12
Under Offer £800,000
- £2,000 JOHN LEWIS VOUCHERS & £1,000 LEGAL CONTRIBUTION
- FOURTH FLOOR FLAT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- 2 BATHROOMS
- LARGE TERRACE & COMMUNAL GARDENS
- LIFT & PRIVATE PARKING
- PREMIER APARTMENT
- EPC RATING B 81
Brackenbury Square is a modern development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all offering an outstanding specification that offers luxurious modern comfort with the minimum of upkeep. There is a private landscaped garden in the centre of the development and most apartments have either a balcony or garden along with allocated secure underground parking.
The main rooms have engineered timber flooring with carpeting in the bedrooms and ceramic tiled floors in the bathrooms. The kitchens are by Dekko with high gloss soft-closing acrylic doors, Staron solid worktops and LED under-pelmet lighting.
One of the distinct advantages of Brackenbury Square is that so much is within easy walking distance. Local shops, restaurants and bars can be reached in minutes as can Westfield Shopping Centre. The Central Line & Hammersmith & City line are also close at hand.
These apartments are ready for immediate occupation and there is a show flat to view today!
• Photos are of the show flat – actual properties will vary.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59380121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 181971S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finlay Brewer, London W6. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.