3 bedroom detached house for saleRaymond Avenue, Loughborough
Sold STC £195,000
- Beautiful Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway & Garage
- Popular Residential Location
William H Brown is pleased to offer to the market this ideal detached family home situated in the popular residential town of Loughborough.
The property offers spacious living accommodation and is within close proximity of local amenities.
A viewing is recommended.
William H Brown is pleased to present to the market this well maintained detached family home situated in the popular residential town of Loughborough.
The property comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, three double bedrooms, bathroom, front & rear gardens and driveway & garage.
A must view.
Door to front aspect and tiled flooring.
Door to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect, plumbing for washing machine and low level WC.
Lounge 11' 4" x 20' 1" MAX ( 3.45m x 6.12m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to garden, gas fire, two wall mounted radiators, television point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 9" MAX x 9' 5" ( 3.58m MAX x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base & drawer units, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, stainless steel sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob & cooker hood over, plumbing for dish washer, fridge-freezer space, wall mounted central heating boiler, tiled flooring, double glazed window to front aspect and door to side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 3" ( 4.45m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" MAX x 10' 5" Into Wardrobe ( 3.53m MAX x 3.18m Into Wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and fitted wardrobes & storage.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 9' 3" ( 2.69m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps & electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, partially tiled walls and airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Lawned frontage with driveway leading to garage.
Lawned rear garden enclosed in a fence surround.
Garage 17' 5" x 8' 11" ( 5.31m x 2.72m )
Up & over door and power & light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59380244.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.