2 bedroom terraced house for saleMiddlewich Road, NORTHWICH
- ***GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000***
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Large private rear yard
- Convenient location
**GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000** Situated conveniently between Northwich Town Centre and motorway & rail links, this property is perfect for professionals and investors alike. Benefitting from two double bedrooms, two large reception rooms and a recently fitted modern kitchen.
**GUIDE PRICE £80,000 -£90,000** Situated conveniently between Northwich Town Centre and motorway & rail links, this property is perfect for professionals and investors alike. Benefittings from two double bedrooms, two large reception rooms and a recently fitted modern kitchen. There is also a large, private yard to the rear.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 12' 3" into recesses ( 4.11m max x 3.73m into recesses )
Frosted double glazed door to entrance. Double glazed window to front elevation. Double panelled radiator. Dado rail. Feature fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth. Coved ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 12' 4" into recesses ( 3.40m x 3.76m into recesses )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double panelled radiator. Dado rail. Gas fire with marble surround and wooden mantle. Laminate flooring. Understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 6' 9" max ( 4.47m x 2.06m max )
Two double glazed windows to side elevation. Range of wall, drawer and base units. Integrated electric oven and gas hob over. Space for fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer and mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Laminate flooring.
Frosted double glazed window to side elevation. Vanity sink unit. Low level WC. Half tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 11' x 12' 4" into recesses ( 3.35m x 3.76m into recesses )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Single panelled radiator. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 12' 4" into recesses ( 3.33m x 3.76m into recesses )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Single panelled radiator. Storage cupboard. Coved ceiling.
Frosted double glazed window to rear elevation. Single panelled radiator. Low level WC. Pedestal wash handbasin. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Tiled walls.
Fully enclosed yard with brick and fence borders. Gated access to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59380277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT104910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.